Through this website, personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services are collected.
We inform you that THE WEB SITE HOLDER (Responsible for processing) complies with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), EU Regulation 2016/679, Protection of Data (hereinafter, RGPD) and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the proper use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
IDENTITY OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- Responsible for the treatment: EPIDERMOS BCN, S.L.P.
- Address: C / SANT GERVASI DE CASSOLES, 36, BAJOS, 08022, BARCELONA
- CIF: B65465205
- Email: EPIDERMOS@EPIDERMOS.COM
- Delegate of Data Protection (DPO): LEGAL NORMATIVE SERVICES, S.L., and contact information: DPO@SIBGROUP.ES.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of the management and control of the established commercial relationship and, specifically for:
- Manage full access and correct use of services and / or products by users.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions that you make us through the services and / or products, as well as the contact forms on our website (including, emails and / or phone calls) ).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the services and / or products and activities.
- To offer new services and / or products, special offers or updates.
- Where appropriate, manage personnel selection processes in selective processes of workers and / or collaborators.
- Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other types of communication in reference to the services and / or products, technical issues and changes in them. These communications are considered part of the services and / or products and can not be waived.
- In your case, Commercial Communications (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify changes, important developments in services and / or products, offers and / or promotions of our services and / or products or of third companies related to us. These commercial offers will be, in any case, expressly and separately authorized by the user, who can revoke at any time their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for that purpose, or from the preferences of the account of client.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above unless it is imposed by law or there is a judicial requirement.
DEADLINE OF CONSERVATION:
The personal data provided will be kept and processed while maintaining the relationship of provision of services and / or products, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your rights in terms of data protection (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and not be subject to automated individual decisions).
The personal data of the people interested in receiving information about the services and / or products will be kept in the system indefinitely so long as the interested party does not request their deletion.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT:
EPIDERMOS BCN, S.L.P. treats your personal data in accordance with the two (2) following legal bases: Consent of the interested party (1) and legitimate interest (2).
1. The consent of the interested party provided for the purposes described above, which will be requested:
- Before proceeding to process your data,
- In the process of registering as a customer or,
- At the time of sending communications from EPIDERMOS BCN, S.L.P ..
The requests for information that you send us require that the interested party voluntarily provide us with the necessary information to be able to assist you or provide you with the services and / or products. However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with these data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although this refusal will imply the impossibility of our request being able to attend to your request.
2. The legitimate interest of EPIDERMOS BCN, S.L.P. to maintain and retain customers and / or users and better meet their expectations or interests previously expressed, eg improve products, manage requests, queries or claims, offer products similar to those contracted, inform about promotions etc., without prejudice to compliance by EPIDERMOS BCN, SLP of the rest of obligations related to the sending of commercial communications electronically.
EPIDERMOS BCN, S.L.P. understands that, by providing us with these data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the veracity, timeliness and accuracy thereof and that he accepts and consents expressly in his treatment for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS:
In general, EPIDERMOS BCN, S.L.P. You will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally bound to do so or you have expressly authorized us to use our services and / or products.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS:
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), treatment limitation, portability and not being the subject of individualized decisions:
- Right of access: Allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification: It allows you to correct errors, modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete and guarantee the accuracy of your personal data.
- Right of suppression: It allows requesting the elimination of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: It allows the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or their removal, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked for the corresponding term.
- Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Those interested may oppose the sending of commercial communications. In this case, you can revoke your consent to receiving these notifications at any time.
- Limitation of the treatment: In certain circumstances, the interested ones will be able to request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case they will only be conserved for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Portability of the data: Interested persons can request to receive the data that they have and that has facilitated us or that -whenever it is technically possible- we send them to another responsible of treatment of their choice, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including profiling): Interested persons have the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects them.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of providing us with their data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights exposed, please contact us through the contact information that appears in “Identification of the Person in charge of the processing of personal data”, in which it includes the following information: Name and surname , ID number, postal address and contact electronic, indicating the type of right and specifying the conditions of the same.
Possibility of claiming before the Control Authority: EPIDERMOS BCN, S.L.P. he also informs you of the right that he has to present a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) if he considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Conservation of certain data
EPIDERMOS BCN, S.L.P. informs that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the retention of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, it must proceed to retain and preserve certain traffic data generated during the development of communications with the purpose of transferring them to the legitimated authorities, when the legal circumstances contemplated therein concur.
Our servers collect information automatically when the user uses the services of the websites. This registration data can include the IP address, the identification of the device from which the products are accessed, the operating system, the configuration of the device.
In addition, you are informed that THE WEB SITE HOLDER (Responsible for processing) has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss and treatment and / or access not authorized, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. In addition, additional measures have been established in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.